I’ve spent the day checking items off our house to-do list:
1. Finished sanding the cabinet doors from our guest bathroom.
2. Applied the pre-stain to the cabinet doors.
3. Applied initial coat of stain to the cabinet doors.
4. Painted the white trim in the guest bathroom.
5. Reattached the toilet paper holder to the cabinet in the guest bathroom.
6. Installed a new air register in the guest bathroom.
7. Cleaned out and reorganized the bottom of our pantry with new rolling carts with drawers.
8. Coated a couple more pieces of our outdoor fireplace with new paint.
9. Put all of the patio party supplies in the attic.
10. Patched part of the sidelight of our front door.
11. Bought molding to frame the mirror in the second bathroom, a new can of stain, and another can of paint for the fireplace.
I love looking back at what I have accomplished! It makes me feel…useful.