From the kitchen of The Pioneer Woman
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of butter
1-1/4 cup of sugar
1 cup of self-rising flour
2 generous cups of blackberries
- Melt butter in microwavable dish.
- Pour 1 cup of sugar and flour into a mixing bowl, whisking in milk.
- Mix Well.
- Pour melted butter in and whisk it all together well.
- Butter baking dish.
- Rinse and pat dry blackberries.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle blackberries evenly over the batter.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of sugar over the top.
- Bake in the oven at 350° for 1 hour, or until golden and bubbly.
- If you desire, sprinkle an additional teaspoon of sugar over the cobbler 10 minutes before it is done.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Made this for FIL’s birthday, and it was fantastic!!