Mexican Chicken Dip
2 large cans cooked chicken breast
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can Old El Paso enchilada sauce
8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix chicken soup and enchilada sauce until smooth.
- Add broken up chicken and mix.
- Pour half of chicken mixture in a casserole dish and cover with half of the cheese, then repeat with a second layer of both.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips
Original recipe from: Betty Bailey
*This recipe was originally supposed to be a meal with the chips included for baking, but I took it as a dip to a party and everyone loved it!*