Penne Pasta Dish
1 box Penne pasta
1 Jar Vodka pasta sauce
1 lb. large de-veined and cooked shrimp
Pesto in oil (to taste)
Finely shredded Mozzarella
- Thaw frozen shrimp
- Boil water and cook Penne pasta.
- Heat Vodka sauce and add Pesto.
- Strain cooked pasta and pour in large bowl.
- Add sauce and shrimp to bowl and toss everything together.
- Top with finely shredded mozzarella.
This recipe is an original creation from my wonderful hubby and is a favorite around our house. (And easy to fix to feed company.)