BBQ Pork Sandwiches
1 – 14 oz. can beef broth
3 lbs. boneless pork ribs
1 – 18 oz. bottle barbecue sauce
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs.
- Cook on high heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350°; Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet and stir in barbecue sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over warmed sandwich bun.
*Bradley decided that he is not crazy about cooking it in the oven. I think it kind of dried it out a bit, so we usually put it in the oven for less time.*
Original recipe from: Allrecipes